Packed with stories and examples to inspire you to action
and delivered without the use of any Powerpoint!
WHY YOU NEVER WASH A RENTAL CAR
You don’t wash it, because you don’t own it.
Get your people to FEEL the OWNERSHIP, and to keep it.
“Mark presented the Workshop Lead & Influence in Lima, Perú
for a 150 Executive Audience.
The presentation was excellent.
The methods he suggested for leading people in your organizatization
were very thought provoking and generated many “out of the box” ideas.
“Mark’s messages are clear, straightforward and practical
and all my members have seen immediate value
from the sessions in their businesses.”
* Leading through Challenges & Cultural Differences
* Leading Innovation & Managing Risk
* Core Leadership Skills to Influence Change
* What Does your Inbox & Schedule Say about YOU?
Challenges and Advises
Tailored to your individual style
Startup entrepreneurs to
seasoned corporate executives
Get your people to OWN IT!
Become the Leader ....
…that grows more leaders.
“…Mark is awesome.
He lifts your thinking high above the clouds,
so you can look at the biggest of big pictures,
map out where you need to go, and what to do.
His enthusiasm, passion for what he does,
and a genuine interest in the success of others,
makes time spent with him energizing and inspiring.”
Head of Buying (Technology) & Business Developments
Educates and Inspires
Taught at business schools throughout Europe
Won the Teaching Excellence Award at the IE Business School
Now teaches at the Porto Business School
* Virtual Leadership / Collaboration
* Leading Across Distances and Cultures
* Leading Global Teams
* Developing 360 Degrees Influence
* Leading Yourself and Leading Others
* Leading & Managing Risk
* Leading Project Driven Organizations
* Managing Multicultural Teams
* Multicultural Communications
* Leading High Performance Teams
* Leadership / influencing Skills for
“Mark is one of those exceptional and rare teachers
leaves an indelible footprint on corporate executives minds
a unique way of addressing complex subjects,
making them seem common issues”
Head of Custom Solutions
Porto Business School